Mentioned is the way you can write Services Representative CV Template . People looking for jobs can easily download these Services Representative CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Services Representative CV Template is also available. Just change the name , address , qualification and experience and your Services Representative CV Template is ready.
Email: [email protected], Cell: 0301-0000000, Phone: 051- 0000000
• The City School
1. O’ level (2A’s, 4B’s, 2C’s). Optional Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Additional Mathematics. Average percentage: 85%.
2. The NCC computer program London, United Kingdom. Theory’s percentage: 88%. Project’s percentage: 97%.
• The Beacon house School System
1. A’ level (B, D, E). Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. Average percentage: 70%.
• Alliance Francais
1. 2 semesters (French speaking, reading and writing Course)
Company Designation Period Type of Work
Touchstone Communications Services Representative 2 weeks Contacted Companies globally for Child Care Services (etc.)
United Nations’ Polio Campaign Team Member and later Team Leader 3 Internships: Different departments and assignments were given on each occasion Communication and Data Collection, Contacting Government’s District Medical Chiefs, Operating Channel’s Information Bar (Ticker) and Media Representative
Allainet (work published mainly on bettor.com however as working for Daj Content Agency other notable sites also published my work) Writer of all Sports 3 months Sports Journalist/ Analyst
Promotion: Trainer/ Team Lead of football 3 months Led a team and trained the first batch of writers
Promotion: Desk Head of Football and Sub-editor 5 months Led the Football Department and Edited and Published Articles
• The City School
1. Player of School’s Football, Basket Ball and Cricket team. (Won numerous awards.)
2. Played in the Under 19 Basket Ball squad and won 3rd position in Pakistan.
3. Member of English theatrical and dramatic Society.
4. Numerous awards from English language contests.
5. Best Project Presentation Award in Campus of Punjab and Northern Regions.
6. Representative of Student Council as CR and Prefect.
• The Beacon house School System.
1. Player of School’s Football, Basket Ball and Rugby team. (Won numerous awards.)
2. Member of School’s Management and Social Community.
3. Representative of Student Council as CR and Prefect.
1. Management work in organizing events at both The City School and Beacon house School System.
2. Management work in community service, organizing events and co-curricular activities.
3. Member of Humanity First and You Help Us Organizations. Worked with them on Earthquake and Floods.
4. Worked with WWF on various environmental campaigns.
1. Proficient in MS Office and internet.
2. Skilful in martial arts. Completed various courses with S.P.E.T. Dragon on scholarship.
3. French reading, speaking and writing.
4. Good at Management and Communication skills.
5. Completed a First Aid course.
6. Good orator and extrovert.
Date of Birth: 27th August, 1988.
Place of Birth: London.
Father’s name: ————————.
Mother’s name: ———————–
Address: House number 259, street number 90, I-8/4, Lahore.
It can be furnished on demand.
Download this CV / Resume