Mentioned is the way you can write Postal Service Clerk CV Template. People looking for jobs can easily download these Postal Service Clerk CV formats in editable pdf and MS-Word (.doc) formats or you can just copy and paste from or website CVFormats.com and app. Cover letter of Postal Service Clerk CV Template is also available. Just change the name , address , qualification and experience and your Postal Service Clerk CV Template is ready.
Sample Postal Service Clerk CV Template
Faye H. Julian
Wellington St., Leeds, USA
To work as a Postal Service Clerk in a country postal office
2009 – Present: Postal Service Clerk, Newcastle Postal Office
- Maintain and secure money drawers
- Record and balance daily transactions.
- Weigh letters and parcels and letters; compute mailing costs based on weight, destination and commodity type; and affix the right postage.
- Obtain signatures from recipients of registered or special delivery mail.
- Sell and collect payment for money orders, stamps, and mail envelopes.
- Sort outgoing and incoming mail and parcels based on destination and type.
- Has adequate comprehension skills to understand directions
- Has good communication skills
- Is highly trustworthy in handling fiduciary matters for bank deposits
- Has above average interpersonal skills to deal with receiving mail and packages from postal clients.
Cited by management as Employee of the Year from 2011 to 2015 and in 2017 for perfect attendance
2006 – 2009: High School Diploma, Debden Park High School, Essex
To be furnished upon request
Download this CV / Resume