Mentioned is the way you can write Personal Security CV Template . People looking for jobs can easily download these Personal Security CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Personal Security CV Template is also available. Just change the name , address , qualification and experience and your Personal Security CV Template is ready.
Sample Security Guard Resume Template
In this section you have to include your Name, current home address, Mobile telephone number, Landline telephone number and your personal email address which is currently used.
· Full name
· Present and permanent addresses
· Telephone numbers
· Email address
Professional or career objective
Your objective is the one that clearly underlines your aims and aspirations in that profession. For example a Management Graduate will have to write an objective which is concise and precisely speaks about his role that he wants to play in the Organization.
Sample Objective for Security Guard
Obtain a challenging career in the security field with the utilization of obtained executive and professional expertise.
If you have any major Career Achievements or any Appreciation then this is the section where they should be listed. For Example a Security Guard can add his/her career achievements like,
- Proven ability to communicate effectively in diverse environments
- Experience in complex radio communication
- Instructed, supervised and evaluated the performance of groups of up to 30
- Coordinated work assignments, evaluated performance and disciplined a 8 member squad
Previous work experience plays an important role while applying for a Job and hence it should be well presented in the resume. Most of the questions during your resume will be related to the previous job that you had and hence you should be well prepared for it. You should begin with putting the name of the organization that you worked for, the duration of your work and the post or the designation at which you were working. After this, you can effectively place points in a bulleted format that talk about the responsibilities and the achievements that you may have achieved during your stay at the previous organization. The work experience of an experienced Security Guard applying for a job would look like,
Bhabha Nuclear Research Center, Mumbai, 2014-Present
- Supervised the security of Millions of dollars of highly sensitive Nuclear equipment
- Monitored restricted personnel in a correctional facility ensuring they remained in detention
- Experienced in handling confidential material
- Trained in diffusing hostile situations
- Qualified in the use of tear gas and Pepper Spray
- Qualified expert shooter in small arms and assault weapons.
Investigation Security Guard
Mumbai Police, Mumbai, 2011-2014
- Investigated security and safety violations and wrote detailed incident reports
- Proficient at research and legal writing
- Proficient at proofreading and checking content of investigative reports
Housing Security Guard
The Kalyan Apartment, Mumbai, 2008-2011
- Locked and unlocked doors based on schedules and requests.
- Responded to questions and calls from people in the community to assist with directions, locations, and other service-oriented needs.
- Assisted with traffic control as needed upon request of public safety supervisor.
- Assisted Public Safety personnel as an assistant when called upon.
- Assisted the parking department in writing citations as needed.
Education and Certification
The academic details need to be mentioned in a tabulated format with respect to the degrees or the courses that the candidate would have undertaken in the past. The latest degree or course comes first followed by the last completed course and hence forth going backwards. For example a Security Guard who has completed post graduation or graduation course is applying for a Job or to a company or an organization then his/her details would be like,
- Advanced certificate at PIMS from the Indian Guard College, Mumbai, 2008
- Certificate ( Interactive Inquiry Language)
Indian Guard College, Mumbai, 2007
Blooming Dales High School, 2005
If you have won any competitions national or international then they could also be highlighted here. For example a Security Guard could lay stress on any exams that he may have given or any seminars or conferences attended. If you are a part of any honorary society or any nonprofit organization then that could also be added here.
· The honors and the activities section of an Security Guard would look like,
- Regarded Security Personnel with Excellence at Bhabha Nuclear Research Center, 2015.
- Fund Manager Mumbai Security guard Council fro 2014.
The References are generally required so that your present employer can gauge you through the eyes of the people who you were associated with or have worked for. So your teachers or college professors’ details could be placed here. Or your past employer who you would have worked under can also be used as a reference. Ensure that the people whose names you enter know you well and do inform them that you are placing their names as reference because many companies call to confirm. For example the references section of a Security Guard could also look like,
Download this CV / Resume