Mentioned is the way you can write Office Messenger/Courier CV Template. People looking for jobs can easily download these Office Messenger/Courier CV formats in editable pdf and MS-Word (.doc) formats or you can just copy and paste from or website CVFormats.com and app. Cover letter of Office Messenger/Courier CV Template is also available. Just change the name , address , qualification and experience and your Office Messenger/Courier CV Template is ready.
Sample Office Messenger/Courier CV Template
Nathaniel B. Khan
Boscastle, Cornwall, USA
Phone: 01872 998011
To work as an Office Messenger in a law firm.
2010 – Present: Postal Service Clerk, Westmere & Chambers, Ltd
- Accept messengerial tasks and develop personal schedule to deliver them within the timeframe required.
- Coordinate with contracted 3rd party couriers to augment messengerial service.
- Perform deposits of cash in authorized banks.
- Perform courier services for blueprints, documents and corporate gifts.
- Provide clerical support as may be requested by the administrative assistant.
- Has adequate comprehension skills to understand directions
- Has a thorough knowledge of the ins and outs of the metropolis to find his way to companies and their location with whom the company deals with
- Has good command of the English language
- Is highly trustworthy in handling fiduciary matters
- Has above average interpersonal skills to deal with office receptionists receiving packages he delivers.
Cited in 2013 to 2015 and in 2017 for perfect attendance
2007 – 2010: High School Diploma, Oaklands Catholic School, Hampshire
To be furnished upon request
Download this CV / Resume