Mentioned is the way you can write Medical Rap CV Template for your CV or Resume for your CV or Resume. People looking for jobs can easily download these Medical Rap CV Template for your CV or Resume for your CV or Resume in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Medical Rap CV Template for your CV or Resume for your CV or Resume is also available. Just change the name, address, qualification and experience and your Medical Rap CV Template for your CV or Resume for your CV or Resume is ready.
Medical Rap CV Template
Dr. Terry Hunter
Mobile Number: 44 777 99887
Telephone Number: 44 111 12345
A reliable and hardworking medical professional seeking employment in a company that will enhance growth and development. Interested in gaining skills and experience in laparoscopic and bloodless surgery. Would like to contribute her expertise while getting the relevant experience. Focused on growing to management of an entire organization or medical centre.
2014: Master of Surgery, Harvard University
2010: Bachelor of Science in Medical Sciences, Oxford University
General Medical Council:
Registered in the General Medical Council; registration number 222667788
2015 – Present: General Surgeon, Winchester Community Hospital
2011 – 2012: Junior House Officer in accident and Emergency Medicine, General Medical Center
2010: Medical Intern, London National Hospital
Capable of diagnosing and treating a number of surgical and medical conditions.
Surgical procedures preformed:
- Suturing and wound toilet
- Diagnostic peritoneal lavage
Medical procedures performed and competent in:
- Manipulation of joint dislocation
- Muscle biopsy
- Fine needle aspiration and injection
- Femoral venous and arterial access
- Regional anaesthetic blocks
- Chest drain insertion
- Tracheal intubation
- Management of cardiac arrests
- Lumbar Puncture
Defining the volume of a pneumothrax – carried out a survey in the General Medical Centre on how the size of a pneumothrax influences decisions of clinicians. The findings were useful to the management’s and doctors’ decisions.
- Played a major role in changing the management of patients in the coronary care unit by ensuring that the latest technology was used in treatment.
- Participated in the community service week where doctors from different hospitals gave free medical services to people in the poor neighbourhoods.
Download this CV / Resume