Mentioned is the way you can write Licensing Clerk CV Template. People looking for jobs can easily download these Licensing Clerk CV formats in editable pdf and MS-Word (.doc) formats or you can just copy and paste from or website CVFormats.com and app. Cover letter of Licensing Clerk CV Template is also available. Just change the name , address , qualification and experience and your Licensing Clerk CV Template is ready.
Sample Licensing Clerk CV Template
Soriah D. Davenport
Westgate St, Newcastle, England
To work as a Licensing Clerk for a professional regulatory or licensing body
2010 – Present: Assistant Procurement Clerk, Consolidated Manufacturing, Ltd.
- Advice license applicant of the requirements and issue application forms
- Collect specified license or permit fees.
- Gather and process licensing applications
- Maintain licensing database by entering application data and providing coded information for each applicant.
- Notify applicant upon application or via mail about the schedules of licensing exams and/or documentary supports requirements.
- Assist in the administration and processing of tests on exam day.
- Process application information by verifying completeness and accuracy and applicant’s age qualification and residency.
- Notify applicants by phone, registered mail or email about results of exam or if they need to retake license tests.
- Maintain adequate application forms in the office
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to deal with applicants and customer queries.
- Good organization and multitasking skills to sort out licensing applications while entertaining applicants.
Awarded Employee of the Year 2012 to 2016 for high performance ranking
2007 – 2010: Diploma in High School, Brockworth Enterprise School, Gloucester
Can be provided upon request
Download this CV / Resume