Mentioned is the way you can write Gaming/Casino Surveillance Officer CV Template. People looking for jobs can easily download these Gaming/Casino Surveillance Officer CV formats in editable pdf and MS-Word (.doc) formats or you can just copy and paste from or website CVFormats.com and app. Cover letter of Gaming/Casino Surveillance Officer CV Template is also available. Just change the name , address , qualification and experience and your Gaming/Casino Surveillance Officer CV Template is ready.
Sample Gaming/Casino Surveillance Officer CV Template
Gregory B. Stansfield
Thames St, Oxford, England
To work as an Gaming/Casino Surveillance Officer or a large retail or manufacturing company
2010 – Present: Assistant Procurement Clerk, Oxford Casino, Ltd.
- Implement safety and protection rules for casino quests, employees and casino property in accordance with policies and laws.
- Monitor casino operation as well as entrance and exit point, high value locations and critical areas.
- Monitor patron activities for signs of cheating or theft.
- Occasionally make the rounds in the casino floor to mingle with the patrons and casino dealers and operators..
- Coordinate with local police authorities for confirmed sightings of theft.
- Subdue untruly guests and detain alleged thieves until the law enforcement officials arrive for turnover.
- Have the patience and an observant eye to spot unusual activity on the monitor screen.
- Physically fit with quick reflexes.
- Excellent computer literacy in operating surveillance systems.
- Adept in using two-way single side band radios
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Awarded Employee of the Year 2013 for high performance ranking
2006 – 2010: High School Diploma, St. Edmund’s Catholic School, Portsmouth
Can be provided upon request
Download this CV / Resume